Monday, September 27, 2010

9/11 IPA State Meet

Squat Attempts: 625, 665, 705 (state record)

Bench Attempts: 435 (red light due to technicality), 435 on second attempt, missed 465 on third attempt

Deadlift: 635, missed 665 on second and third attempts, 635 opener was new state record

Total: 1775


It was a mixed day for me. I was happy with my squats... 705 felt easy, I will get alot more next meet I'm sure. My bench was terrible... I felt like I had no push at the top. This is very frustrating, since the bench press is usually a strong lift for me. The deadlift bar at the meet sucked... it had no grip... and while 665 came off the ground easily, I couldn't hold onto it to finish the lift.


Link to results: click here

Link to powerlifting watch article: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment