Monday, December 22, 2014

12/15/14 ME Lower

First day back after Christmas Carnage...fighting a bad cold but feeling motivated! I have fought hard to qualify for XPC and I'm going to give everything I have every day until the meet.

Decided to see where my conventional deadlift is...I determined after September that the Fusion suit I've been pulling in was just too tight, so I switched back to my old (like 12 years old) single ply Hardcore suit.

Deadlift (conventional w/ suite)...worked up to 775 x 1 (missed 700)
   So a 10 lb PR since the meet (where I pulled sumo)! Not bad...a great start to XPC training!!!!

Zercher pulls (from the floor) 225 x 5 x 5
  Haven't done these in probably 2 years...kicked my ass but in a good way!

Glute ham raise 12 x 3

T-bar row 160 x 12 x 3

Reverse Hyper 270 x 15 x 2

Toes-to-bar 8 x 3


No comments:

Post a Comment