Monday, January 26, 2015

1/19 ME Lower

6 weeks away from XPC meet...decided to try out my new Leviathan

715 x 1 straps down (high)
755 x 1 straps down (high)
775 x 1 straps down (questionable...depth close)
815 x 1 straps up (very high)

So...my first go in this suit was a struggle. Had trouble with hips binding up right from the get-go. On the straps up set pretty sure after getting some feedback I set the straps too tight.

Now I have a tough decision...whether to get in another session with this suit and try to dial it in for XPC, or stick with the Metal Jack. Tough decision...I felt extremely strong squatting tonight, can't tell if it's the new suit or just that my strength level is way up. I have some tough decisions to make now!

Rows off rack pins
  225 x 5 x 1
  275 x 5 x 3
  315 x 5 x 1

Reverse Hypers  270 x 20 x 3

Side bend 45 x 12 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment