Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/20 Circa Maximal Squat - Week 2

Trained @ Max Fitness today

Circa maximal box squat w/ 260lbs band tension
      345lbs for 4 sets of 2 reps
      w/ squat briefs only

Rack pulls w/ quadrupled monster mini bands: 275lbs for 7 sets of 3 reps

Glute ham raise: 35lbs for 3 sets of 8 reps

Reverse hyper: 180lbs for 3 sets of 12 reps

Cable crunch: 90 lbs for 3 sets of 12 reps

Workout time: 50mins

This was the first time I tried my new Titan Boss squat briefs... getting them on took at least a half hour. They were very tight, and it was difficult sitting back on the box during my squats. They are quite a bit stronger than the Inzer hardcore w/ power pants combo I have used up until now. Hopefully, I will be able to get used to the new groove before the meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment