Friday, August 6, 2010

8/5 DE Bench

@ Gold's North York... got to gym late thanks to road construction and had to cut things a little short.

Speed bench w/ doubled monster mini bands: 155lbs - 9 sets of 3 reps

Dumbell incline press: 95lb DBs - 2 sets of 12 reps

Skull crushers w/ cambered bar: worked up to 135lbs for 5 reps (started @ 95 and added 10 lbs per set)

Lat pulldown, underhand grip: 160lbs - 3 sets of 8 reps

Cable pullover: 65lbs - 2 sets of 12 reps

Dumbell front raise: 35lb DBs - 2 sets of 8 reps

Workout time: 50 mins

If it wouldn't have been for the construction, I would have done an extra set each of cable pullovers and dumbell front raises, as well as a few sets of preacher curls. Unfortunately, the gym closed before I had a chance to really finish my workout. Nevertheless, I felt strong and my shoulder didn't give me any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment